Safer Gambling Week - 2021
1st -7th November 2021
Safer Gambling Week 2021 will shortly be with us and is is an important event for bingo and the gambling sector:
- it allows us to further promote safer gambling messages to customers, with a single common voice
- it is an opportunity to remind all players of the information, support and help that is available 365, every year
- it provides an opportunity to highlight what the industry and partners quietly do everyday of the year
Regular campaign updates and briefs have been circulated by the SGWeek team, both through trade associations and direct to operators and supporting organisation registered with the Safer Gambling Week website. If you are not registered and/or have not received SG Week Briefs, then they are available online from the SG Week website.
A wide range of materials, including digital assets, have been produced for SG Week and are available FREE of charge from the Safer Gambling Week website, either via the Get Involved section or RESOURCES.
Safer Gambling Week 2021 artworks for promotional and messaging materials, including posters, web banners, social media collateral, contact cards, leaflets and digital animations, are available, FREE of charge, for all participants. The materials use a range of six key messages to engage with audiences, with each providing details of free confidential contact points for further information and advice, and social media platforms.
The key messages are:
- Ask yourself... are you past your spending limit?
- Play smart... don't have your losses
- Remember... friends and family are more important than gambling
- Remember... gambling is not a way to make money
- Remember... its good to set yourself limits
- Remember ... its good to take a break
SGWeek21 social media accounts are active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram #SGWeek21